SQL Server Performance Tuning
Stop guessing why your system is slower than it should be. Allow the SQL Server performance tuning experts at LG Networks to identify and resolve deadlocks, un-optimized indexes, cache settings, file/table placement, and schema design within your SQL Server system.
Stop buying faster hardware in an attempt to mask the inefficiencies of suboptimal system design. Quit worrying that your data and systems are not entirely safe from unauthorized external or internal use. Ensure that your backup and recovery processes are optimal and truly working. LG Networks Inc. knows how to find and resolve your system bottlenecks and security holes with great efficiency and expertise while saving money for your bottom line.
Engage us for an audit of your production SQL Server database and we will perform the following analysis:
- Identify SQL Server Hardware Bottlenecks using Performance Monitor
- Review Server Hardware Performance
- Review Operating System Performance
- Review SQL Server Configuration
- Review Database Configuration Settings
- Audit Index Performance
- Audit Application and Transact-SQL Performance
- Identify Poor Performing Queries using Profiler
We will perform the work for this engagement remotely and schedule phone discussions with our US-based staff at the onset and conclusion. When we deliver our findings report by phone, we will review them with you in detail and jointly determine if there are items we identified that you would like us to review more deeply, or if you would like us to remediate any issue or assist in performing any of our recommendations.
SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert Services
CPU utilization hitting the roof? Are disk I/O levels rising? Do you think you need to buy faster hardware? Is your system slowing down because of blocking, timeouts or deadlocks? It only takes a short engagement with us and minor changes to achieve optimal SQL Server performance.
Very often it is simply that better indexes solve the largest performance problems with no application changes. System performance improves dramatically with the right mix of multi-column indexes. Complex queries run slow when the wrong query plans are used because of inaccurate optimizer estimates. Index improvements and minor T-SQL rewrites solve those problems. Application code problems cause slowdowns and timeouts: data type mismatches, server side cursors, long duration locks and SQL Server functions used the wrong way. Call our SQL Server Performance Tuning Experts for solutions to your performance problems.
SQL Server- Performance for Large Enterprise Solutions
Microsoft SQL Server provides a comprehensive data platform that can grow with your business. SQL Server is packed with technologies to scale-up individual servers and scale-out
Leverage the high performance of SQL Server to meet the high demands of your database applications and IT infrastructure.
- Scale Up
Take advantage of the latest advancements delivered with SQL Server in hardware technology to grow with your business.
- Scale Out
Support very large database systems by leveraging SQL Server scale-out technologies to distribute its load and data efficiently.
Top New Features
- Take control of resource allocation with Resource Governor.
- Troubleshoot, tune, and monitor SQL Server 2008 instances across the enterprise with Performance Data Collector.
- Build high-performance analysis solutions with scalability and performance enhancements in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Take advantage of on-demand processing and better performance with the re-engineered reporting engine for SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Increase extract, transform, and load (ETL) performance in SQL Server Integration Services with scalable lookup tasks.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Prairie and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software.