Expert IIS Server Consulting in Dallas, TX
LG Networks has a long history of tuning Windows Web Servers and Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) to run web applications reliably.
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) can allow your users to quickly access any web application, while providing reliability and security, and the experts at LG Networks Consulting can repair or tune IIS in your IT environment today to help ensure greater operational efficiency. Our consultants have the expertise in IIS to ensure your operation is secure and trouble free. Our services include:
Advanced Problem Resolution Using:
- DebugDiag: a tool to debug Application Pool crashes; w3wp.exe crashes; restarts; memory leaks, etc.
- WFetch : a tool to generate customized HTTP requests and view request and response data
- File Monitor (FileMon): a tool to view and capture real-time file system activity.
- Registry Monitor (RegMon): A tool to view and capture real-time system registry activity.
- IIS Request Monitor: A tool to captures information about HTTP requests in IIS worker processes, which can help isolate problems when worker processes become slow or unresponsive.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Diagnostic Tool (SSLDiag): A tool to identify configuration problems in the IIS metabase, certificates, or certificate stores when running Web sites that use SSL Certificates.
- Authentication and Access Control Diagnostics (authdiag): A tool to review, test, and correct problems with authentication and authorization.
- Windows Operating System, Windows Server 2003, Port number, IP address, click add, etc.
IIS Performance Tuning
Existing servers operating with default installation settings often benefit from custom settings designed for the operational needs of the installed application. Learn more about our IIS Health Check for IIS Performance Tuning.
Advanced programming services for isapi filters and isapi extensions for high performance.
IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008
- Easily sandbox thousands of Web sites on a single server; share configuration between multiple servers
- Improve site and server management experience with the redesigned versions of IIS Manager
- Rapidly troubleshooting with very detailed error messages and built-in request tracing
- Dramatically simplify deployments with a flexible XML configuration system
- Deeply integrate IIS server into your environment using public configuration and control APIs
- World-class performance and reliability hosting of ASP, ASP.NET, and PHP applications
- Extensible FTP server providing secure connections, improved site isolation and more
- Expert Internet Information Server (IIS) Consulting
- IIS 6.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.5