Microsoft Exchange Server Support and Consulting
When you engage with Expert Microsoft Exchange Server Consultants from LG Networks, you get a pool of highly-skilled and dependable Exchange Server Professionals who have extensive experience upgrading, managing, trouble-shooting and supporting Exchange Server installations
- Exchange Server 2010 Migration
- Exchange Server 2010 Email Protection
- Exchange Server Best Practices
- Exchange Server 2010 Emergency Support
- Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
Our Exchange Server Support Team provides emergency support and assistance. Our Exchange Server experts can log on remotely to diagnose and fix just about any problem you may be experiencing, 24×7. Today’s advanced remote desktop tools, which are included with Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, allow us to rapidly support Microsoft Exchange database just as if we were at your place of business. If you are experiencing a major hardware failure that requires a physical presence, our Exchange Server Support Consultants and Network Support Engineers can also provide an on-site presence in many US locations.
Lowering the burden on your help desk and yourself is a key way in which you can accomplish more and reduce costs. This motivated investments in new self-service capabilities aimed at enabling users to perform common tasks without having to call the help desk. With this functionality you can:
- Allow users to update their contact information and track delivery receipt information for e-mail messages, for example, without IT assistance
- Offer an easy-to-use Web-based interface for common help desk tasks
- Utilize the new Exchange Roles-based Access Control model to empower specialist users to perform specific tasks – like giving compliance officers the ability to conduct multi-mailbox searches – without requiring administrative control
- Offer your users a premium Microsoft Outlook experience across the desktop, Web, and mobile devices, including OWA support for browsers like Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox
- Unify access to e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and text messages enabling your users to choose the best way to communicate no matter where they are
- Add native support for virtually every mobile device, including a premium experience with Windows Mobile, through Exchange ActiveSync
- Share free/busy information with external business partners for fast and efficient scheduling, choosing the level of detail you wish to share
- An enhanced conversation view that streamlines inbox navigation by automatically organizing message threads based on the natural conversation mail flow between communicating parties
- MailTips that inform your users, before they click send, about message details that could lead to undeliverable or mis-sent e-mails, like accidentally sending confidential information to external recipients, reducing inbox clutter, extra steps, and help desk calls, Exchange errors and error message
- Text transcription of voice mail messages, allowing users to quickly triage messages without having to play the audio file
- The power of a personalized auto attendant for their voice mail
- Tools to create call answering and routing rules for individuals or groups of callers based on Caller ID and contact information ensuring that every caller gets the experience your users intend
- Phone-based access to their whole inbox – including e-mail, calendar, and email address contacts – in nearly 30 languages with Outlook Voice Access
Protection and Compliance
- Easily move unwieldy Outlook Data Log Files (PSTs) from the PC back to Exchange database for more efficient control and legal discovery
- Simplify the classification of e-mail with new centrally definable Retention Policies that can be applied to individual e-mail messages or folders
- Conduct cross-mailbox searches through an easy-to-use Web-based interface, or through Roles-based access control, empowering your HR or compliance officers to execute targeted searches
- Combine Exchange 2010 and Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS) so that you and your users can apply Information Rights Management protection automatically to restrict access and use of
- Information within a message–wherever it is sent.
- Enable partners and customers to read and reply to IRM-protected mail–even if they do not have Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS) on premise
- Enable managers to review mail and either approve or block transmission
Top Reasons to Upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Need help upgrading to MS Exchange Server 2010? Our Expert Consultants can help!
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Praire and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software. We Provide IT Outsourcing for Companies in Dallas, IT Outsourcing is available in Plano. Also, IT Outsourcing is available in Richardson.
We offer Managed Network Services to the following areas: Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving, Managed Network Services Fort Worth. Local Companies Want Our Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving.
We also provide IT Support Dallas, IT Support Plano, IT Support Garland, IT Support Addison, IT Support Irving, IT Support Richardson, IT Support Garland, IT Support Mesquite, IT Support Fort Worth, IT Support Arlington.
We also provide Network Support Dallas, Network Support Plano, Network Support Garland, Network Support Addison, Network Support Irving, Network Support Richardson, Network Support Garland, Network Support Mesquite, Network Support Fort Worth, Network Support Arlington.