LG Networks is a leading Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) consulting firm.
We recognize that effective systems management is not an ‘out of the box’ solution and that tuning of alerting and reports are crucial to a successful rollout. Our experience is that too much monitoring or too little can provide little or no value to the business and LG Networks can help deliver a methodology to optimize your planned Microsoft Operations Manager implementation. We have numerous successful deployments of Microsoft Operations Manager and many staff certified MOM consultants. We also have deployed the latest version of MOM, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007.
MOM Consulting Services we Offer:
- Health check and assessment of your current infrastructure to determine the needs of the business
- Documentation of the current and proposed infrastructure
- Optimized configuration of existing architecture and management packs to fit the needs of the business.
- Configuration of MOM rules to monitor enterprise devices, application, and systems.
Already using MOM 2000?
If your organization has deployed MOM 2000 sp1, you may want to consider upgrading to MOM 2005. LG Networks’ is able to provide you with the best approach to maintaining an operational systems management solution during the upgrade process and preserve the customizations you may of performed since your initial rollout. We can provide experienced on-site MOM consultants to implement any of the following:
- Health check of your current MOM infrastructure
- Upgrade planning
- Upgrade implementation
- Documentation of the current infrastructure
- Optimized configuration of existing Management Packs to fit the needs of the business If required:
- Customization of new Management Packs deployed with Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
- Implementation of third-party technologies to cover non-Microsoft technologies
Let LG Networks help you get MOM functioning optimally in your business.
About MOM 2005
System and service availability are vital to meeting business requirements. MOM 2005 enables the sharing of key service level and performance information through a thorough data collection and a complete and comprehensive reporting infrastructure.
Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 helps IT operations staff stay aware of issues that arise, react to these issues quickly and accurately and demonstrate accountability to stakeholders. As a result, IT staff can reliably deliver services to support a business at all times. IT people can identify the IT health issues before they become problems through built-in application intelligence. They can improve the efficiency of IT operations through actionable best practices and support IT operations and senior management through sharing of key service level and performance information.
MOM 2005 helps ensure that relevant and important information is obtained, evaluated and presented to IT staff. It directly monitors the event, health and performance information of a Windows Server™ infrastructure and Windows®–based application environment, using Management Packs. The packs provide ready-to-use intelligent operations management knowledge and monitor a wide array of server health indicators that enable them to call attention—often preemptively—to critical events that require administrator intervention.