Microsoft Server 2012 Consulting Needed For A Small Company?
Microsoft Server 2012 Consulting: Better Value
The importance of Microsoft Server 2012 Consulting for small companies is huge for corporations and big companies, but what if you want to implement Microsoft Server 2012 for a small company? As Microsoft Server 2012 means new expenses, it is important to determine if you really need this application for your business.
- Contact a Microsoft Server 2012 Consulting Company. Tell them what you want, and ask them to analyze your current server and networking needs. If this program is too much for your small enterprise, they would at least recommend you another hosting solution.
- Microsoft Server 2012 comes with the Hyper-V Network Virtualization feature that is a private cloud service developed especially for Small Businesses. It is made for companies that want to improve the IT infrastructure, to reduce their risks, and to obtain performance comparable with the ones of major companies, with accessible costs for their budgets, and in a short interval of time.
- Hundreds of thousands of small companies already had the courage to implement this system even for small networks, which says something about the reliability of the system. Of course, most made the switch with the help of a consulting company, which can also offer them support for maintaining and managing the system once it is implemented.
Microsoft Server 2012 is a Private Cloud Solution that Includes Three Technologies in a Single Package:
- one or more hardware system
- latest generation virtualization, given by the Microsoft Server 2012 with Hyper-V
- management instruments for the informational infrastructure
The main benefits of Microsoft Server 2012 are not just the reduced risks that come with the applications and infrastructure, but also automatic monitoring, flexibility, and cost reduction. The small to medium enterprises would have an accessible solution at their disposal. Here are some packages that are perfect for small companies:
- Standard: 1 server + Microsoft Server 2012 + Hyper-V + Microsoft System Center 2012 (for companies with less than 50 users, and for companies that can tolerate downtime of a few hours in case of problems)
- Advanced: two servers + Microsoft Server 2012 + HyperV + Microsoft System Center 2012 (for companies with less than 250 users, which can tolerate downtime of a few minutes in case of problems).
- Data Center: three servers +Windows Server 2012 + Hyper-V + Microsoft System Center 2012 (for companies that can’t tolerate downtime)
The requests for small to medium enterprise solutions influence the economic development and the creation of new jobs. This is why the request for reliable solutions in this segment continues to grow solidly. However, it is important for those companies to benefit from professional support, and this is why the implementing and support companies must offer great solutions of this type. Virtualization is the new trend, transforming even the smallest companies in IT infrastructures. As a manager of a small company, even if you don’t see this feature as useful now, you should consider having it available to you, if you plan to expand your company. The private IT solutions will cover the hosting needs of many companies, so today; you can have a flexible and advantageous IT solution at your disposal.
With an affordable Server 2012 Consulting service plan from LG Networks, you can:
- Enjoy increased productivity – while not losing very much work time
- Concentrate on your business goals – while we handle all of your technology needs
- Get your money’s worth out of your IT – with technology that will increase your ROI
- Protect everything you’ve worked for – we make sure your data and network are secure
- Relax – with a plan that’s predictable for your IT budget
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Prairie and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software.