LG Networks’ has been at the forefront of Presentation Virtualization, previously with Citrix, and now with Microsoft Terminal Services in Windows Server 2008. Terminal Services makes it possible to run an application in one location but have it be controlled in another presentation virtualization. With Terminal Services presentation virtualization, our consultants can help you install and manage applications on centralized servers in the data center; screen images are delivered to the users, and the users’ client machines, in turn, send keystrokes and mouse movements back to the server. We can configure Terminal Services to present users with the individual applications and data they require to complete their task, or the whole remote desktop. From a user perspective, these applications are integrated seamlessly—looking, feeling, and behaving like local applications.
Accelerating Application Deployment
• Deliver rich applications to devices that cannot run them natively
• Faster adoption of new operating systems, such as Windows Vista
• Deploy applications once on the server, instead of local desktops
Improving Remote Worker Efficiency
• Boost application performance over low-bandwidth connections
• Launch rich applications via a web page or Microsoft SharePoint® portal
• TS RemoteApp™ programs tightly integrated with the local desktop
Helping Secure Data and Applications
• Help eliminate the risk of data theft when a laptop is lost or stolen
• Centralized data helps simplify the burden of regulatory compliance
• Connect via https to internal applications, without VPN infrastructure
Please contact our Terminal Services consultants for a free live demonstration of Presentation Virtualization.
Presentation Virtualization and Terminal Services Related Services
• Windows Server Consulting
• Essential Business Server Consulting
• Terminal Services Experts
• Small Business Server Consultants
• HyperV Consulting
• Active Directory Consulting
• Server Virtualization
• VMware Hyper-V Comparison
See how Virtualization solutions from LG Networks
can propel your business to greater success.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Praire and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software. We Provide IT Outsourcing for Companies in Dallas, IT Outsourcing is available in Plano. Also, IT Outsourcing is available in Richardson.
We offer Managed Network Services to the following areas: Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving, Managed Network Services Fort Worth. Local Companies Want Our Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving.
We also provide IT Support Dallas, IT Support Plano, IT Support Garland, IT Support Addison, IT Support Irving, IT Support Richardson, IT Support Garland, IT Support Mesquite, IT Support Fort Worth, IT Support Arlington.
We also provide Network Support Dallas, Network Support Plano, Network Support Garland, Network Support Addison, Network Support Irving, Network Support Richardson, Network Support Garland, Network Support Mesquite, Network Support Fort Worth, Network Support Arlington.