Our Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) service helps small and medium sized enterprises manage Information Technology in order to redirect their focus away from IT problems and towards their core business. Among other things, a Virtual CIO will take charge of your information technology infrastructure to:
- Ensure Operational Productivity – your critical business systems need to be proactively managed to reduce the likelihood of unplanned business downtime.
- Maintain Connectivity – Network and Message – keeping you connected to your office, co-workers and customers at all times
- Manage Security Risks – taking precautions to guard confidential information and keep you free from viruses, spyware and spam
- Create a Disaster Recovery Strategy – avoid unnecessary downtime and have the ability to recover from foreseeable computer problems in a timely and predictable fashion – it’s not “if” a problem will occur but “when” that we prepare for.
Virtual CIO Process
- Assess where you are with an IT Systems Audit This covers all hardware and software systems, and network security.
- Document Findings Results are presented as a comprehensive report outlining areas of strength, weakness, and recommendations
- Present Recommendations including: a. Tactical recommendations – things you must do to stay in business (e.g. no back-ups, setup firewall, etc) b. Strategic recommendations – things you should do to maintain business continuity (e.g. upgrade operating system, implement system monitoring, virtualize servers, etc.)
- Implement mutually agreed upon recommendations
- Continually assess business needs
Virtual CIO Benefits
When you rent a CIO or “part time CIO” as some people call it, keep in mind that a Virtual CIO comes in as your business partner helping you focus on your business needs. While we may have deep technical skills, we are much more than a technical employee looking for direction. We help set the direction for your business, develop the plan, and ensure that the plan is executed.
- Through our Virtual CIO you get access to our entire team experts capable of providing a broader spectrum of experience across many technologies – eliminating the need for you to support a staff trained in multiple disciplines.
- As a result of specialists handling tasks instead of generalists – you get better service and better solutions.
- Your Virtual CIO should lower your IT-related expenses – since you are only paying for services you use.
- A Virtual CIO comes with established methods and procedures to account for work performed – a level of accountability that you likely would not receive from technical employees.
- On-call 24 hours a day for whatever problems may arise means faster response times to whatever the situation is that could be potentially disruptive to your business.
LG Networks’ experience, and that of our customers, is that a Virtual CIO can provide your business better, more reliable and more secure technology solutions at lower cost.
Contact LG Networks today for a no obligation consultation.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Praire and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software. We Provide IT Outsourcing for Companies in Dallas, IT Outsourcing is available in Plano. Also, IT Outsourcing is available in Richardson.
We offer Managed Network Services to the following areas: Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving, Managed Network Services Fort Worth. Local Companies Want Our Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving.
We also provide IT Support Dallas, IT Support Plano, IT Support Garland, IT Support Addison, IT Support Irving, IT Support Richardson, IT Support Garland, IT Support Mesquite, IT Support Fort Worth, IT Support Arlington.
We also provide Network Support Dallas, Network Support Plano, Network Support Garland, Network Support Addison, Network Support Irving, Network Support Richardson, Network Support Garland, Network Support Mesquite, Network Support Fort Worth, Network Support Arlington.