Services & Solutions
Managed Network Services technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, LG Networks, Inc. has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from LG Networks, you get:
- Managed Services – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- Business Continuity Planning – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- Backup Disaster and Recovery – customized solutions to keep your business running
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services – pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Office Moves & Wiring – take the stress out of relocating
- Cloud Services – scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- Email & Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hardware as a Service – spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
- Hosted Solutions – harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology
- Managed Print Services – start-to-finish printing solutions
- Recycling – keeping your business environmentally friendly
Powerful and flexible technology solutions from LG Networks, Inc. deliver exactly the reliability and performance you need to get the most out of your business technology investment.
Solutions from LG Networks, Inc. are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Prairie and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software.