Choose the Right Managed Network Services Provider
Whether you have a small to medium sized business, as organizations continue to grow, it becomes inevitable that an important decision regarding a managed network services provider will need to be made. In fact, a variety of different companies might actually find themselves asking the question; do we really want to continue managing our network?
For any organization with a network that meets any of the following principles, you may want to seriously consider a managed network services provider.
• Combines a variety of networks for offices, stores and other locations
• Experiencing unprecedented growth that can’t handle current network access
• Now required to provide a secure connection to both remote and mobile access employees
• Requires cost savings through consolidated data and voice traffic
• Has experienced networks that have become harder to manage and assure security performance
• Is ready for a higher amount of video and bandwidth related traffic
When it comes to a solution for your managed network services, your company will need to outsource its daily operations and network equipment management in order to avoid potential issues from occurring.
By outsourcing your network solutions, your organization will be provided with practical options to a wide range of communication services like:
• Managed network services security – An in-depth management of specialized security measures that help prevent unwanted network attacks, spam, intrusions attacks, and various other potential threats
• Remote access – It’s important to choose a service provider that can provide remote access to Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) that are connected to Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLs) that incorporate remote websites and users that have secure access to networks within the business
• Voice data – Allowing data and voice traffic to be carried on the same network
Why Your Company Should Not Manage Its Own Network
Although it’s possible for your organization to run its own network, it is typically not that easy or cost effective.
Below is a list of some of the challenges that an in-house managed network service might encounter.
• Developing a global network without access to the necessary global resources
• Decreasing overhead expenses while continuing to increase global assets
• Backing aggressive company growth while exposed to minimal staffing and budgets
• The ability to respond fast to rapidly moving market requirements that help maintain a competitive business advantage
• Helping new business procedures and markets through merging acquisitions