A white paper recently released by Microsoft makes the case for moving beyond your accounting system to an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution that delivers more insight and a greater level of control over your business. Through systems that are intuitive and easy to deploy, companies realize higher profitability, increased employee and customer satisfaction and new opportunities to grow.
Five ways ERP transforms businesses
- Helps Your People Work Better, Faster and Smarter – The most successful businesses employ passionate individuals who are engaged, committed to their organization’s success and working at their maximum potential. ERP enables your people to be more proactive and productive by giving them personalized, agile tools.
- Looks Forward, Not Backward – ERP can deliver proactive and predictive information to help your teams solve problems and prevent them from happening again.
- Transforms the Way You Work and Connect – No business can operate as an island any more. You need to connect to vendors, customers and employees with systems that make working with you easy.
- Drives and Supports Your Business Growth – Businesses with a vision for the future don’t let systems hold them back. With ERP, your business will be able to scale to meet higher demands without sacrificing the personal customer experience.
- Reduces Your Risk – Between increasing regulations and threats to security, you need a financial management system that can report accurately and consistently monitor transactions to reduce risks.
Transform your business Read more in Microsoft’s insightful white paper to help you make the right decision about ERP. Download the whitepaper here and let’s talk about how we can take your business to the next level.