Benefits of Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
The Mailbox server
- Client Access services provide authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services. Client Gain access to services don’t do any data rendering and gives all the usual client gain access to protocols: HTTP, POP and IMAP, and SMTP.
- Platform-specific experience for cell phones for both iOS and Android.
- Premium Android experience using Chrome on devices running Android version 4. 2 or later.
- Email improvements, including a new single-line view of the Inbox with an improved reading pane, archiving, emojis, and a chance to undo mail box actions like deleting a message or moving a message.
- Contact linking the power for users to integrate contacts from their LinkedIn accounts.
- Calendar has an updated look and new features, including email memory joggers for Diary events, capability to recommend a fresh amount of time in appointment invitations, improved search, and birthday calendars.
- Search ideas and refiners for an improved search experience in order to users find the data they desire, faster. Search ideas make an effort to anticipate what the user’s looking for and returns results that might be what the user is looking to get. Search refiners can help an user more easily find the information they’re looking for by providing contextually-aware filters. Filters might include date ranges, related senders, and so on.
- Thirteen new themes with graphic designs.
- Options for individual mailboxes have been overhauled.
- Link preview which permits users to paste a web page link into messages, Outlook on the net automatically generates a preview to provide people a peek in the materials of the destination.
- Inline online video player helps you to save the consumer time by keeping them in the context with their discussions. An in-line preview of an online video automatically appears after applying an URL.
- Functionality advancements in a variety of areas across Outlook on the internet, including creating calendar events, creating, releasing messages in the reading pane, popouts, search, startup company, and switching internet directories.
- New Outlook on the net action pane permits you to quickly click those activities you most commonly use such as New, Answer all, and Delete. A few new actions have recently been added as well including Archive, Mop, and Unnecessary.
MAPI over HTTP is now the default protocol that Outlook uses to speak with Exchange. MAPI over HTTP boosts the trustworthiness and stability of the Outlook and Exchange internet links by moving the copy layer to the industry-standard HTTP model Documents
- Saving a file to OneDrive
- Uploading a file to OneDrive
- Most Recently Utilized lists populated with both local and online data files.
Office 365 hybrid
- The wizard can be updated quickly to support changes in the Office 365 service.
- The wizard can be updated to be the cause of issues detected when customers try to configure a mixed deployment.
- Improved troubleshooting and diagnostics to help you resolve issues that you come across when running the wizard.
- The same wizard will be employed by everyone configuring a hybrid application who’s running Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2016.
Data Loss Prevention With the new condition Virtually any attachment has these properties, including any of these words, a transport regulation can match messages where the specified property of the attached Office doc contains specified words. This disorder makes it easy to integrate your Exchange travel rules and DLP procedures with SharePoint Server, House windows Server 2012 R2 Document Classification Infrastructure (FCI), or a third-party classification system.
- With the new action Notify the recipient with a message, a travel rule can send a notification to the person with the text you specify — for example, you can inform the recipient that the concept was rejected by a transport rule, or that it was marked as spam and will be delivered to their Rubbish Email folder.
- The action Generate incident report and send it to has been updated so that the incident report can now be sent to multiple distribution lists.
Improved upon performance and scalability
It distributes the work across multiple web servers and keeps retrying if any servers are too busy. This means that we can return results more reliability; and faster. The new architecture improves search scalability. The number of mailboxes you can search at once using the console has increased from 5k to 10k mailboxes. Also you can search an unlimited number of mailboxes when using Exchange Management Shell.
If you want to know more about LG Networks’ IT Help Desk / Desktop Support or what LG Networks can do for your business, click here to schedule a consultation or call us at 972-528-6546.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Praire and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software. We Provide IT Outsourcing for Companies in Dallas, IT Outsourcing is available in Plano. Also, IT Outsourcing is available in Richardson.
We offer Managed Network Services to the following areas: Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving, Managed Network Services Fort Worth. Local Companies Want Our Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving.
We also provide IT Support Dallas, IT Support Plano, IT Support Garland, IT Support Addison, IT Support Irving, IT Support Richardson, IT Support Garland, IT Support Mesquite, IT Support Fort Worth, IT Support Arlington.
We also provide Network Support Dallas, Network Support Plano, Network Support Garland, Network Support Addison, Network Support Irving, Network Support Richardson, Network Support Garland, Network Support Mesquite, Network Support Fort Worth, Network Support Arlington.