Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Experts
Essential Business Server Consulting Firm
LG Networks Windows Server Consultants have the expertise in Windows Essential Business Server 2008 to help your company achieve its maximum benefit. Essential Business Server is a fully integrated solution that incorporates best-of-breed Microsoft product technologies to deliver the infrastructure needs that the majority of midsize businesses require. It offers an easily deployed multi-server solution that combines several server technologies into one Microsoft license.
Essential Business Server Editions
Windows Essential Business Server comes in two editions – Standard and Premium
Essential Business Server Features
- Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 is fully integrated within Windows Essential Business Server 2008. It is a management solution in the System Center IT management product family specifically designed for midsize businesses and helps IT professionals actively manage their IT environment with increased efficiency.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition product technology introduces advanced e-mail and calendar functionality to Windows Essential Business Server 2008 environments.
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server (Forefront) helps protect e-mail from viruses, worms, and spam. Forefront Security for Exchange incorporates multiple industry-leading antivirus engines offering layered protection against the latest e-mail-based threats.
- In addition to the security features enabled by the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Edge Role, Windows Essential Business Server 2008 incorporates the latest version of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Medium Business Edition, an integrated edge security gateway that helps protect against Internet-based threats while providing users fast and secure remote access to applications and data.
- In the Premium Edition, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition is included.
Whether your business has outgrown SBS or you are looking to consolidate your IT infrastructure or need a solid foundation for business applications requirements, our Essential Business Server consultants can help.
Contact our LG Networks Windows EBS Consultants today at 972-528-6546 to arrange a demo of Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server.