Software Asset Management
Software Asset Management (SAM) refers to the discipline of knowing what software you own, where it’s installed, whether or not it is being used, how much you paid for it, and other relevant data about this valuable asset. It’s almost impossible to keep track of all this manually. Let LG Networks employ the SAM processes, supported by the appropriate tools, and put you in control of your software assets.
Software Asset Management Review
Prior to making any decision about your software program, let LG Networks perform a SAM review including:
- Software inventory
- Matching of software licenses
- Review of licensing policies and procedures
Software Asset Management Program
Following a thorough review, LG Networks will employ our best practice tools and processes to create a strong SAM program that delivers these benefits:
- Reduce legal liability arising from the use of unlicensed software
- Reduce security risks through un-patched or old software installations
- Reduce purchasing costs through volume discounts
- Control costs by eliminating unused licensed applications
- Control costs by purchasing only the licenses you really need
- Maximize potential tax advantages by tracking software depreciation
- Comply with regulatory requirements
Use our SAM process to get control over software licenses throughout your business.
Managing software licenses can be complex and time consuming, especially if your business has multiple locations. Our complete license management solution enables you to manage carefully and easily:
- Manage many kinds of licensing options including client access (CAL), volume, enterprise, OEM, per-processor, per-user, and others
- Record license purchases, dates, and costs, and associate related documents such as contracts and purchase orders
- Allocate licenses to various departments and confirm installations in these exact locations
- Automate the gathering of inventory and usage data
Following a thorough review of your existing licenses, LG Networks can create the appropriate license program for your enterprise. Learn more about licensing options, including volume licensing.
If you would like to discuss how LG Networks can assist you with Software Asset Management (SAM), click here to schedule a consultation or call us at 972-528-6546.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Managed Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Irving, Arlington, Fort Worth, Rockwall, Mesquite, Grand Praire and Carrollton.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Garland Managed Network Services, Plano Backup and Data Recovery, Richardson IT Consulting, Addison Cloud Computing, Irving Hosted Email, Dallas Computer Hardware, and Garland Hosted Software. We Provide IT Outsourcing for Companies in Dallas, IT Outsourcing is available in Plano. Also, IT Outsourcing is available in Richardson.
We offer Managed Network Services to the following areas: Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving, Managed Network Services Fort Worth. Local Companies Want Our Managed Network Services Dallas, Managed Network Services Plano, Managed Network Services Addison, Managed Network Services Irving.
We also provide IT Support Dallas, IT Support Plano, IT Support Garland, IT Support Addison, IT Support Irving, IT Support Richardson, IT Support Garland, IT Support Mesquite, IT Support Fort Worth, IT Support Arlington.
We also provide Network Support Dallas, Network Support Plano, Network Support Garland, Network Support Addison, Network Support Irving, Network Support Richardson, Network Support Garland, Network Support Mesquite, Network Support Fort Worth, Network Support Arlington.